Mealworm Farming Co-Op

I've created a new website to help mealworm farmers network better with each other. There are videos, sponsored mealworm vendors, and a forum section available. I'd like to add a 'Best Practices' section to the forum to continue and share a lot of the discussions from this forum with the general farming population. For any of you who are on Facebook, I am teaming up with Deanna Stinnet, the owner of the largest Facebook Mealworm Farming Group (14,000+ international members), and we are expecting many of these members to switch over to this new site. I invite all of you to join us as well. I consider this group the experts, leaders, and innovators of this industry. Networking with every day farmers from all over the world will only improve our passion.

Please check us out at and be sure to create an account to participate in the forums.

There are also opportunities for sponsorship if you have a business or product you'd like to advertise. Just send an email to mealwormcoop@gmail if interested.

• If you check it out and wonder where everybody is, it's because I haven't invited the FB farmers yet.. You all are the first ones to know about it! So bookmark the page now and check back in a few weeks if you prefer..